Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Ooops

I have a funny story to share. A week and a half ago Sam was still running a fever and I was concerned that his first round of antibiotics had not cleared up his ear infection. We have a fantastic pediatrician at the base and he made a house call to check Sam's ears. Sure enough they were still infected. It was a Saturday so he gave me a written prescription. I loaded the kids up and we headed to town.

Our local CVS has a drive up pharmacy window. I dropped the rx off and then ran an errand to a friend's house. While we waited for the prescription I decided to feed Sam. I sat and nursed him while the kids ate their McDonalds. After he was finished I loaded him back into his carseat and headed over to the pharmacy. Once again I used the drive up window. This time the tech and the pharmacist were acting weird. Just a little off. I didn't think too much of it, I just figured they were busy or annoyed that I was a little early.

Nope.

They had a better reason. I figured it out as I reached to grab the bag. I realized that I had forgot to button up my blouse after nursing the baby. Nice....and the best part???? I was wearing a NUDE colored nursing bra. Fabulous...I tell you.

2 comments:

  1. eek! At least you tucked yourself back in, right? ah ha ha ha!! Sweet that you have a dr that will make house calls. How nice would that be?!

    ReplyDelete