Thursday, March 11, 2010

Terrific Tuesday

Tuesday was another beautiful day! We ran some errands and took the kids to this fabulous playground. It has swings and slides, but looks like a medieval fort. The kids had a great time. Ella's favorite thing was the swings. Serena went with her and sat in the swing next to Ella's. If Serena tried to move Ella would send out a royal decree (screech and point) to send her back into the swing.
Porter was winking at me from the top of the fort.

Cool man with the sunglasses. It warmed up quickly and soon all the jackets and layers were coming off.


Sam slept through it all.


Harmon loves the swings too. He spent most of his time swinging. Which reminded me of when he was little and we had a swingset in the backyard. More than once I woke up and found him outside swinging, and still in his pajamas!


Ella and Serena.


Seriously, I am in love with this cute girl. She just cracks me up. I am so glad I have a girl!!

2 comments:

  1. all your kids are adorable...but I see what you mean about Ella. Seriously she is so kissable cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like a fun park. This summer we need to take you to this splash park we have here. It will be so fun!

    ReplyDelete