Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Is it Summer yet?

The locals down here think it is a bit chilly still, but we are loving this warm weather. Here are some fun swimming shots!


I LOVE this girls baby bottom. Tooo cute!!

Sam slept on April (soon to be sister-in-law) like a cat lounging in the sun.


Ella thought the hot tub was awesome...can you see the ocean in the background?


Harmon is our little fish. He doesn't care what the temperature is, he can stay in the water for hours.

Oh captain oh captain....Porter was warming himself up. Goofy kid wouldn't take these cheap goggles off his head. He had a nasty imprint and those goggles conveniently disappeared.

3 comments:

  1. Love the bum! And I bet that Harmon and Porter are going to have great memories of this trip for years to come. How fun! I wish I was on the beach today...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the bum cheeks too with a waffle print or is it cottage cheese? Ha Ha! Looks lovely and warm. I love thinking of you soaking up the sun!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. what huh...where are you at? and your hubby hasn't left for his airforce leave business? I'm lost :) But heck it looks like great fun.

    ReplyDelete