Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Sunny Saturday

Saturday was a gorgeous day down here! We had a lovely lunch and then spent some time on the beach with Micah's parents. Here are some fun pictures.



This is Harmon looking guilty because he kept getting deeper and deeper into the waves and getting wetter. Little stinker!





Three times the trouble.


A fun picture of Harmon trying to get into the water.


Micah and sam...it is mustache March!


The boys making sand castles. I like the sailboat in the background.


Ella sampling the sand. I think she thought it was sugar. Gag...or should I say gritty.


Happy boys.

5 comments:

  1. I think we need to live by a beach. That's what I think. How fun!!! Great pics. :) I hope you are having a blast!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that looks like fun! You are so lucky to get some time with him before he leaves again.

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow..I bet you are never gonna want to leave! that looks like a bunch of go old relaxing fun!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow I haven't been on blogs for a while and I had to really catch up! You look like you are having so much fun! Our Bishop flew a Black Hawk chopper and would always train and fly over our house. My kids would always say, "There is the Bishop checking up on the ward." He went to Afganastan a couple of years ago. He now has started an ophanage over there. Good luck Annie..maybe we will see you this summer!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am loving Micah's new look! At least I have never seen it! I also LOVE Ella's pants! How cute! I love your pictures Annie! Can't wait to see you again!

    ReplyDelete