Sunday, March 14, 2010

Wet and Windy Wednesday

Wednesday was a windy day but the sun was shining! Micah and I went out to breakfast and enjoyed a "day" date. Then we came back and decided that we had to enjoy the warm beautiful sunshine, even if it was a bit windy. Luckily the pool is heated and the hot tub is hot!

There definitely wouldn't be any confusing me for a swimsuit model, but I do love love love to swim. And I can't even swim very well, but I love the feeling of being in the water. It is a good bet that a few people might have suffered some eye damage from my white skin, but it was sooooooo much fun!




Ella didn't like the chilly weather too much, but she did have a good time running around and sitting with Serena.


Once again, Sam slept through most of the partying...he was even still in his pajamas!!


Harmon...aka the fish.


Serena kept watch over Ella and Sam. And she let us use her waterproof camera to take all teh pictures with!

1 comment:

  1. Barrett was looking at these pics with me this morning and he said he wanted to go to Harmon's house so he could swim in the pool. lol. me too, buddy. me too. :)

    ReplyDelete