Thursday, May 6, 2010

Dust Storm

Here is another Micah adventure. I was going to wait a day or two to post it but Porter's response to the pictures was too hilarious. That kid just cracks me up sometimes. There are two photos of Micah outside. One is during a dust storm and the other on a clear day.

Why is this funny? Let me refer you to a post/conversation that we had last fall. I can't figure out how cut and paste and the kids are going beserko, so go read this. Then come back.
Okay...ready now? So, Porter looks at this last photo of Micah and with a bit of disappointment says, "Well where are all the pirates?"
.

2 comments:

  1. Ha ha! Funny kids. That sand storm stuff looks crazy! Not fun to be out in that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny!! I am thinking of you Annie and the kids. Hoping you are doing well.

    ReplyDelete