Wednesday, May 19, 2010

Pantless Screamer??

HA HA HA!!!  Good post title, don't you think?  I can't claim it as my own cleverness.  It came from my cousin Pam and the comment that she made on my last post:

"For Sale" sign in my lawn!! I don't handle mice AT ALL!!! Growing up on a farm you would think I could handle them better then I do. ONe time I was sitting on the toilet and one came running under the door and down the the heat vent! Needless there was a pantless dancer screaming on the bathroom vanity!!"

Too funny Pam!  That story immediately made me think of family reunions at Catherine's Creek.  Good memories!  Do you (cousins) remember all the mice, rats and bats at that place? I can remember sitting with Rosie and some other people and watching a large mouse run across the tables.   And do you remember Grandpa S. telling about his early morning visitor?  He got up early to use the bathroom and was on the toilet when a large rat came crawling out of a hole in the wall and that it would have been a dead rat if he had been able to get to it.  Oh the funny things that happened there!!

1 comment:

  1. pam is hilarious!!!I gotta ask taryn about that reunion!

    ReplyDelete