Sunday, May 24, 2009

A Wicked Mommy

Our pantry closet has five shelves in it. They were really narrow shelves so Micah got some wood and make them much wider, especially the bottom shelf. Now it is the perfect stool for Porter to climb on to get to the rest of the shelves. Today I caught him trying to tear open a bag of chocolate chips...where he learned that chocolate chips are the perfect snack....I have NO idea. Anyway, he didn't hear me coming as he was so fixated on getting into that bag. I leaned my head in right next to his and then bellered, "WHAT DO YOU THINK YOU ARE DOING??" He jumped and guilt flooded his face. I started to laugh cause it was such a good scare. Then he started to cry. Poor kid. Then I kind of felt bad. I am so going to pay for scaring my kids later. Of course they will do it to me when I am old and feeble and have limited bladder control.

1 comment:

  1. I've done that before too! Glad to know I am not the only one!! :) your kiddos are so cute. hey annie, will you email me your phone (tara_rushton@yahoo.com) so I can call and ask you a few questions? thanks Tara

    ReplyDelete