Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Whoopsy!

Confession time...ever do something really stupid? I did. Last night I checked on Ella before I went to bed. She had pooped, so I changed her and put her back to bed. She was not buying it, so I decided that I should make her a bottle. I got a bottle, filled it with COLD milk, saw the chocolate milk and thought I might need a quick swig. After a quick little drink I took Ella up her bottle. I had nuked it for 20 seconds but it was still pretty chilly. She doesn't mind though, she'll drink it at any temperature. I leaned into her crib to give her the bottle. Guess what? I forgot to put the nipple on! I poured cold milk all over my half asleep baby. Then I had a very mad baby.

3 comments:

  1. I am sure not so funny at the time...but soooo funny now!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh that cracks me up! I can just imagine the fit that ensued. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just wait until she is older and throws a cup of cold water on you while your in the shower. You'll remember that night:)

    ReplyDelete