Thursday, May 7, 2009

Carpet Art and Dandelions


I found this in my carpet this morning. Porter and Harmon were busying "drawing" in the carpet with their fingers. It is a nice deep carpet...perfect for pictures...I guess. Harmon did the one on the left nad Porter's masterpiece is on the right. I love Porter's. It is hilarious. Reminds me of when Harmon started drawing and would draw everyone anatomically correct!



Porter with his masterpiece.


It must be spring! We finally have some dandelions blooming. The boys picked some "just for you mommy!" Until we got home and I pulled out these cute little vases. The dandelions were quickly claimed and pleas for displaying them all around the house were just as quickly shot down.




And this is just a fun picture of Ella. She had eaten a chocolate chip cookie and her hair was standing up everyone She looked like she had baby chick fuzz.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. Wow what awesome carpet!! Wish I had that with pre-schoolers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That must be some very good carpet!! And I love Ella's picture. I remember the baby chick fuzz on all my girls. Dallin had quite a bit of hair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. The carpet is actually just two bound pieces of carpet that we paid $30 for! They are 6x9 and were too small to cover the area I wanted, so I got two and then I don't have hard horrible floors and I didn't spend a fortune on something that is sure to get ruined and might not fit in the next house we live in. And it was unusually nice thick carpet. Very plush!

    ReplyDelete