Thursday, April 16, 2009

Spring has sprung...sort of.

It has been really nice weather the last few days. The sun has been shining and the snow is melting. I even got a sunburn while walking to Harmon's school and home again. It is about 2.5 miles round trip, which shouldn't take that long unless you have an almost 4 year old who gets pooped out and has to stop every 50 feet for a drink. Porter does pretty well, but it was really hot on Tuesday and his little legs were getting wore out. He rides his bike and I push Ella in the stroller with Harmon's bike balanced on top of the stroller. But I digress.

Yesterday was nice again, but very windy. We decided to grab some food and go have a picnic anyway. Just north of the base is a wildlife refuge that we like to go to. It's pretty and it's something to do. We had dinner and then went for a little .5 mile walk around the place. Here are a couple of pictures of our adventure.

Okay, I couldn't figure out how to get everything on this computer with Picasa. I still haven't figured it out yet. So I did it it multiple batches.

No comments:

Post a Comment