Sunday, April 19, 2009

Porter's Lucky Day

My cousin Jennilyn posted a cute story about her little boy. He had emptied out a box of cereal and was driving his cars thru it. She said it was his lucky day because she just let him keep on playing. What a good mom! That reminded me of Porter's lucky day this week. Jenni was smart enough to take pictures. I didn't, but I did let his lucky day linger into two before he had a bath.

Porter has a habit of disappearing for lengths of time. Usually he is upstairs in his room playing with toys, making a grand mess. Well, one day this week he came out of hiding with dozens, if not hundreds of green dots all over his legs, arms, face, and neck. Even Ella had some green dots on her face and hands. I just looked at him and wondered what on earth had he done and what was going through his mind to do such a ridiculous thing. So I asked him. His response?


Wait for it......


Freckles. He wanted some freckles. What can I say to that?

No comments:

Post a Comment