Monday, June 15, 2009

What's my name?

I bought the boys some letters for their names. We decided to be ambitious today and try to get them painted. I let them paint each letter a solid color. Then they had to endure me doing the "finishing" work. It is tricky business painting with two wiggly chatty kathy's shaking the table at every opportune moment, intent on watching every brushstroke. We surivived and have some pretty cute letters to hang up in their bedroom. The colors match their striped comforters. As I painted each letter we discussed what we should do to decorate it. At one point, Harmon said, "yah, that's a good idea, all your ideas are good." What can I say...I must be a genius. LOL!!


Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

  1. Way cute! Good job doing that with your kids around. I do all those fun projects when they are asleep or otherwise someone would die. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. Way cute Annie! I love them, and I agree with Harmon, all your ideas are good ones!

    ReplyDelete
  3. So stinken cute!! They turned out amazing:)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Holy cow you are a genius and I agree all your ideas are good. I love the letters and they will look great in their rooms. You will have to post a picture of them hanging in the room and the comforters cause I love those colors. Did you make the comforters?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Super super cute annie! those smocked outfits I got as a gift from a store called www.janieandjack.com they have tons of cute clothes..spendy...but cute!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Annie-
    Love your stories. They are great. I am so glad about what you told me the other day. There are not many people comfortable in their own skin and it sure makes me feel good that I don't have to try and live up to other people's expectations. Anyway, cute letters...now I want to come see their room.

    ReplyDelete