Sunday, February 1, 2009

Great Neighbors

I don't think I have posted about my neighbors yet. We have GREAT neighbors here. Two families moved in within a few days/weeks of us moving here. We felt very blessed to have these super nice people living next to us. We have children of similar ages and have really enjoyed getting to know these nice people. When we move to our new houses we would like to have the same neighbors! That would be the best.

I have the pleasure of giving piano lessons to one of the neighbor's daughter. Before Christmas we had a little recital with my other student and another family. My neighbor took pictures of the "girls." These babies were born within 7 months of each other. Here are a couple of cute pictures.
Ella "singing."

How about that hair? Isn't she just the cutest little girl? She is a few months older than Ella but has about 10 inches of hair. And her eye lashes are about 2 inches long. She looks like a little doll.


The three girls. I think Ella wins the "cheeks" award.


Little Miss Blue Eyes. Amelia has the prettiest blue eyes and long eye lashes. She is such a cutie. I am such a sucker for blue eyes.
And the last one....Sophie kindly sharing with Ella.

4 comments:

  1. Cute kids!! your moving to a new house...or is that just wishful thinking. I agree Ella has the best kissable smoochable cheeks. Gotta luve it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love these pictures! How fun to have three little baby girls! Now I bet you wonder what you ever did with just little boys around.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Annie,
    I am cracking up because I just checked your blog and we always pick the same background! You have great taste! lol! Your kids are so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  4. how fun to have neighbors with little girls too.. I agree with pam! those cheeks are adorable...oh and thanks for the ideas for my girls room! the only problem is i think i have lost my steam..but maybe in couple of months...

    ReplyDelete