Thursday, February 19, 2009

Photo Shoot....or shoot me please!

Don't you love beautiful pictures of your children? I do! Last week I had the opportunity to spend the week with my good friend Amelia and her family. It was quite the crew, 6 kids and 2 moms. We decided to take the kids to Portrait Innovations and get their pictures taken. Great idea, huh? Holy smokes it was exciting. Her children performed beautifully and had some fantastic pictures taken. Mine...yah, not so much. Our children get along great and love to run and go beserk with each other. So here are a few of our pictures. Okay, truthfully I couldn't just show you a few so here are a whole TON of pictures.


Harmon is at that age where he doesn't know how to smile naturally. *sigh*


This dress is the real reason that I wanted pictures taken. I ordered it from France (How decadent!) via ebay. I fell in love with it. It is called "Dipped in Chocolate." And it is so yummy, I just had to Ella's picture taken in it.


Once, again these are some goofy faces.



Look at those yummy baby arms. I just want to squeeze em!
This is Porter's attempt at a smile.

Do you think he's had enough??



This one is hilarious. I love it!



Ella was afraid of the boas. Liesl thought they were great.




This is the BEST picture of them all!! Don't we all look great! This was a fun picture. Amelia and I have been friends for 14 years, long before husbands or children.

And a few more...pretty funny!





6 comments:

  1. Oh my goodness! I miss your kids! That last one of the two boys together is the best!! Porter in the very last one is too good to be true! Ha Ha!! The boys' "attempts" at smiles remind of Wyatt!! Isn't it agony?? I bet this was a frazzling day with outfit changes and everything. Ella is just.....you said it perfectly.... YUMMY!! I wish I could squeeze her! Can't wait to see you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can not beleive how much your boys look like your brothers..I love the picture of Harmon trying to smile..and oh my gosh I love that dress..that is one of the most beautiful dresses I have ever seen!! if you don't mind..where did you get it? I saw you wrote from france and ebay? but is it a store?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pics! Looks a lot like the ones I end up with! Ella's rolls are adorable! I also LOVE the dress, it's perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This was a cute post, photo shoot or shoot me...mine would be shoot me :) I love love love pictures of my kids, but ohh man photo time is such a workout and a patience builder! Your kids are super cute, and looks like you guys are liking your new home. It looks super cold there :)

    I tooo love love love that dress. It's sooooo gorgeous! I am going onto ebay today. Maybe I could find something this precious for the twins!

    See ya this summer maybe :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. So so so darling!!! I love the dress! Porter is growing up- I almost thought he was Harmon! We sure miss you!
    love, Julianne and the boys

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your babies are growing up so fast. I love the pics you can really see their personalities. You were brave taking them all in for photos. You are amazing though so i guess it doesn't surprise me. Sure miss you guys!!

    ReplyDelete