Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Latest and Greatest

Here are a couple of pictures of the kiddos. I have been searching for my camera cord so that I can download some pics. I finally found it, and wouldn't you know it, the dang cord was WHITE and sitting right on the desk. I just happened to be looking for a GREY cord. Ella is demanding to be fed, Harmon has run outside to play (without asking) and Porter is most likely swinging from the freezer door....not kidding...that is is favorite thing to do right now. Soooo, enjoy the pictures, I'll be back to post some more soon.




Porter on the swing.


This is Harmon in his soccer gear. He wanted me to get a good shot of his sweet new shorts so he held his shirt up. Dad was in charge of buying soccer gear one night. We had divided in order to conquer the mall in a short time. He came home with young adult size shin guards and socks. Yah, we got some new ones the next day.



Harmon reluctantly learned to ride his bike without training wheels. It was pretty ugly out there for a while. His mother just about said a couple of rotten things while she was trying to teach him, but she managed to bite her tongue. What drama! And Porter was riding right along with him, with his trusty blanket.




This was at a ward picnic. Harmon was trying hard to master a lasso. He stuck with it for quite some time.



YAHOO!!! I finally finished the shams for my bed. I finished the quilt before Ella was born. It is so fun to have the quilt and the shams done...now for curtains. That may take a while.



This is a very familiar site at our house...cars lined up everywhere you step. I am tempted to show Porter the movie "Home Alone" so that he figures out just how dangerous rolling objects left on the hard wood floors can be.






I love this picture of Ella...she has the funniest expression on her face!!



This picture highlights her super plump cheeks....so cute!!








1st day of kindergarten! And it is ALL day kindergarten! How lucky am I? At first I was a little sad, but I am enjoying it now.




Porter and daddy playing on the swings.

5 comments:

  1. yes! so sweet! ella is a cutie. i can relate to the cars lined up and the swinging on the doors. that is thompson's favorite thing to do as well. and i LOVE your new pictue onn your header. poor ella and maggie - only girls.... lol!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey, nice to see some sign of life! I miss you all so much...Ella is so dang cute! Love those cheeks! Nice new background by the way.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the pictures. Ella is darling! I really need a girl to help balance out our home. The boys are so cute. Sam and Brigahm will be so excited to see their pictures. I'm sure Brigham will immedietly go find all the lighting McQueens and line them up too. Miss you tons

    ReplyDelete
  4. Cute, Cute. I love the quilt and shams way to go!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great pictures. It makes me miss you all so much more! I have got to visit soon. Pray hard my house sells so I can have a life and travel again though! Love you all tons!

    ReplyDelete