Thursday, September 18, 2008

July TLF

Here are some pictures from July while we were in temporary lodging awaiting our house. Ella is almost 3 months old in these pictures. She looks so little! They grow way too fast. These pictures are mostly for my benefit. I love my beautiful children!



I love Porter's brown eyes. He looks so cute here!





I call this picture "the squeeze." Poor Ella is always getting manhandled. I guess that is what being a young sibling is all about.





Tiny Ella. She looks so little.


I love this phase when they are learning to smile. So precious.





Harmon is our ham. He thinks it is great fun to make funny pictures for the camera. Today is picture day at school. I hope he doesn't pull any of these faces!


And one more of Porter smiling.

2 comments:

  1. What cute kids you have. I saw your baby announcement of ella, did you make it - it is very cute. Would you mind emailing the place where you did the ann, thanks andreampace@yahoo.com

    ReplyDelete