Thursday, May 15, 2008

Two Weeks Old

She was giving me a hard time when I was trying to get her picture. I love the faces she was making when Harmon was lying next to her.

A friend of mine, Messia, who is a photographer came over today and took some pictures of her. I can't wait to see what they turn out like! I am sure they will be amazing. Just watching her take the pictures was a lot of fun. I have camera accessory envy now. Of course, it would help if I just learned how to really use my camera first. Now I have a pretty little subject to practice on. I am sure Micah is thinking, oh goody another hobby for annie!! As if I don't have enough already!













1 comment:

  1. That is definately a keeper, she is a cute little thing. She has got some cute facial expressions, I love watching them and trying to figure out what is going on in that tiny little head of their's.

    ReplyDelete