Thursday, May 1, 2008

Ella Marie!

Here is my pretty girl just a few hours old.
The boys were fascinated with her.

They love holding Ella. So sweet!
Awaiting delivery!!
Fresh from the belly and already sqawking. In fact they had only her head and arm out and she was hollering.

Getting to meet mommy.
Bright and awake...can you see the mark on her forhead? That is from sitting on my spine somehow....ouch!


Here she is!! Ella was born Tuesday morning at 8:01 am. She was 6 lbs 15 oz and 19.5 inches long. She is a good baby so far, and is trying hard to master nursing. We are excited to be able to hold her and the boys are in love...sort of. There's a little love/hate going on there I think. But that is to be expected. I am currently hopped up on narcotics so if I spell something wrong or it doesn't make sense, it's the drugs talking! :)

4 comments:

  1. Yay! Congrats! I am so excited for you to have a sweet baby girl. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet baby girl! I am so excited for you!!!! She is so pretty! Congrats on the new baby, your going to love having a girl! Wish we were there, miss you Annie.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have been waiting to see pictures of her! Congrats! Nicole said she got to talk to you the other day...I hope all is well and may you be blessed with lots and lots of sleep :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Annie, I can't say it enough- she's darling! I hope your getting some sleep and some time to yourself! If not, be patient, it will come again.

    ReplyDelete