Friday, July 24, 2009

Another West Baby??!!?!?!?!

Yep, it's that time again. We are expecting another baby! We were quite surprised but are excited to have another baby coming to our family. Today is the day that we are going to tell Micah's family. We are in Florida visting them and have never been able to tell them in person that we were having a baby, so we saved this bit of news to share with them. The fun part?? I am almost 5 months along!! Keeping a secret that long is pretty stinking good! Unfortunately we weren't able to schedule the ultrasound before we left, so we will have to do that when we get back.

7 comments:

  1. CONGRATULATIONS!!!! I am so so excited for you! I hope you haven't been too sick. You are super good at keeping secrets --WOW- five months, you are on the count down now!
    Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so awesome!! Congratulations!!! I would never have made it that long with a secret like that. Good for you!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea for the West family. Congrats Annie.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Congrats Annie! I am so excited for you and your family! I am dying to know what your having! Be sure and let us all know, and when does that make you due?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was wondering if you guys were gone. Sorry I missed you. We just got back last Thurs. Hope you got everything worked out for PDE. Lane is in the 3 day class but I might switch him to the two day. We'll see. Have fun in Florida!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. What the heck, i thought for sure that i would have my 4th midget long before you guys. Anyway congrats, you will have to let us know when you find out what you are having. Good choice BTW with having a 4th, keep everything nice and even, 3 just isn't working for me, I have got to get a 4th one on the ground before long.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congratulations!!! Your mom told me at the reunion, but Micah's family didn't know yet! We are so excited for you! Keep us posted on what you are having!!!

    ReplyDelete