Sunday, March 29, 2009

Monkey See Monkey Do!

Soooo...I have a slight affection for Diet Dr. Pepper with cherry. It's pretty yummy. Apparently Ella thinks that this should be her beverage of choice also. The other day I caught her sitting in front of the pantry with a pop in her hand sucking at the top, hoping that she just might get a taste. I laughed and thought it was pretty funny. Then last night I left Harmon in charge of Ella while I went to the bathroom. He ran outside to hang out with his dad and left me to discover Ella's surprise. She had gotten into the pantry, pulled out a can of pop and somehow punctured the side of the can. Pop was spraying everywhere and she was FURIOUS! She kept lifting up the can to get a drink only to have it spray her and then she would drop the can, it would spray her face and she would start shrieking. It was hilarious! Of course I had to take a couple of pictures. Too funny...and reminds me that maybe I should kick the habit before I raise a Dr. Pepper addict. 11 months is a little early to be hitting the sauce







And this is what happens when you take away the toy....unhappiness.


4 comments:

  1. I just posted this item and heard "spfffttt" coming from the kitchen. The little stinker crawled over to the pop and did it again! I've got to train those boys to keep the closet door shut!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow how is she getting a hole in the side. Is she a Cullen from twilight?

    I LOVE THESE PICTURES. THEY ARE PRICELESS! I have a friend that wigs out everytime her kids make a mess. I told her to lighten up count to 10 then take a picture. She will learn she will miss these times in life. You daughter is a doll.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh the fun messes we get to clean up! She is a smart cookie to do it again!!! I am wondering how she got the hole in the can also??? Give her a hug from the Greaves.

    ReplyDelete
  4. That's hilarious! She is hooked! You will have to secretly watch and see how she is puncturing it! I would love to know if she is biting it or cracking it on something. What a smarty-pants!

    ReplyDelete