Monday, January 26, 2009

January Happenings

Sooooo.....it's been a while since I blogged. Here is a photo montage of our month.


Porter thought they eighties were back...just kidding. He thought he needed to put some eye shadow on. He has done this once before and drew dark brown across his eyebrows. Silly kid. He'll hate this picture when he's an adult!




December had record snow fall in Minot. We are still living with several feet of snow in our yard. It hardly ever gets above zero these days, much less in the thirties. We ought to have a heck of a melt off. North Dakota weather has been interesting!


Harmon and I did a snow angel together.



The neighbors built a sweet hill, almost like a luge. The kids have a lot of fun playing over there. Well, I should say, Harmon enjoys it. Porter, yah...not so much.





Porter was eating snow off of the van with his little buddy, Lane.




This is my neighbor, Keri, wrapping up her son with her scarf. I love this picture. It is so sweet.



Ella after her bath. So sweet.

Love the baby Mowhawk.



I surprised Micah and the boys with these t-shirts for Christmas. Micah thought it was awesome. It is a graphic of the helicopter that he flies.




This next set of pictures is HILARIOUS!! It makes me laugh just to look at them. We watched Home Alone with the boys for the first time this year. Harmon was at the perfect age for it. He thought it was a little scary at first, but when it got to the part in the movie where the robbers break into the house he started cracking up. He was laughing so hard he could hardly breathe. It was hysterical to watch him. Porter didn't think it was very funny. He thought it all seemed a little scary.




When "Kevin" rode the zip line into the tree house Harmon was right there with him. At one point even his feet were moving as Kevin ran across the street. We watched the robber sequence 3 times and laughed and laughed.


This was their reaction when the robbers actually catch Kevin. Priceless!




Ya gotta love baby food pictures. Here are a few of Ella. Man she is messy. She must take after her father! (wink wink)





So that is it. Other than are just making it one day at a time. Now that I feel like my blog is caught up maybe I'll actually post a few good stories.

7 comments:

  1. Wow it's been forever!! I love your pictures! Home Alone (all of them) are our favorites every Christmas. It is such a boys movie, my son's all pretened to be Keven for years. I can't believe Ella looks so much like you! She is such a little Doll. Love the carrott look. That's enough to make me happy I'm past that stage, because it looks the same coming out the other end...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Been thinking about you every morning...... at least every time I watch Good Morning America and they announce the temp. in North Dakota. brrrrr!!! Hope all is well and your staying warm, the kids are as cute as ever!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow thanks for the advice annie. Sound like you are doing great...6 wweks of Holidays and only 6 pounds gained back, sorry but that is awesome and to think you already lost it. I need all the help I can get....my problem is chocolate and bread. I wish I could afford weight watchers, but I can't so i'm on my own. Your amazing and keep me posted, it will help me stay motivated. Good luck with the last 61....race ya!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What food journal so you use??? Do you do it on line?

    ReplyDelete
  5. How fun! Me and the little girls just had fun looking through your pictures. They (and I) especially loved Ella's hairdo after her bath and her babyfood face! So cute! We miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love the pics! You kids are so cute!! and awesome job on losing 35 1lbs!! i read what you wrote on pam's blog and way to go!! i think you are doing it the right way..slow and steady. Keep up the great work, and can't wait for those before and after pics..!!haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love all the postings Annie. Especially the Home Alone photos - Andrew LOVES the Home Alone movies, especially 1 & 2. He has all 4. He can watch them over & over. Andrew also has David's OLD Nintendo (Super Nintendo) - and so he found a Home Alone game for the Super Nintendo. Can't wait to see you! - Sheila

    ReplyDelete