Monday, February 1, 2010

Two Months Already!

Sam is 2 months old! He is a pleasure to have in our home and becomes more animated each day. The kids are enjoying him. Harmon is becoming quite the helper and baby minder. Porter is in love and is always saying, "Isn't he cute? He is much cuter than Ella." That might have something to do with the fact that Porter and Ella often irritate one another. Ella loves to kiss and love on Sam, but just as quickly she will turn and smack him on the head. After she has made him cry she will pat his chest and say, "shhh." There certainly aren't many dull moments around here.

\



Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. OHHHHH! How freaking cute is he?! I love that little onesie. He looks like a wise old man. lol So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness!! He is a doll. And that onesie is awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohh he's soooooo darn cute...I just want to kiss his cheeks! I love those tie onsies! I need a boy! All of your kids are soo beautiful...I doesn't surprise me sam is too!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am glad you got the computer resolved, so we can see pictures, I love when the begin the porking out stage they become more loveable --probably because they are squishie.

    ReplyDelete