Tuesday, November 17, 2009

Soups on!

Porter and Ella had chicken noodle soup for lunch today. Porter kept whining that he didn't want to eat it. I wearily looked at him and said, "Okay...how about if I put some whip cream on it? Will that be gross or good?" I thought he would say gross.

His smile told me that he thought it would be good. So Porter and Ella had chicken noodle soup with whip cream. Gagaroo. But I didn't have to listen to any whining and he ate. Nothing like a little pregnant desperation...although it could be considered inspiration because everyone is still happy, alive and fed.

And now it's nap time!!

4 comments:

  1. That is like sprinkles and ketchup at our house. Put a little of ketchup on dillon's plate and he'll eat anything. For the others, it's sprinkles. I've gotten to the point that I don't care. Just eat it!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is so funny! I just barely put whipping cream on homemade granola to make Blake eat it! I figure whatever works sometimes!
    You are getting so close to having your baby! I am excited for you! Keep us posted!
    Love ya!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is way too funny! I love reading your posts they make my day!

    ReplyDelete
  4. seriously I bet you were gagging just watching them. When I was pregnant things like that would make me gag :)Kids are funny though with what their taste buds will eat and what they won't!

    I use blurb.com. It's great! with good quality and good prices!

    ReplyDelete