Friday, November 7, 2008

Baby Barf and Blogs

I love everyone's blogs. They are so fun to look at and read. I was sitting here checking up on everyone's latest happenings. Cute Halloween pictures everyone. Ella is fussy and tired, the poor thing needs a nap. She's also gotten quite grabby. She kept grabbing at the laptop so I put her up on my shoulders and was holding her with one hand while I navigated with the other hand. Then she puked in my hair. GROSS!! I mean, come on, I am gonna stink all day now. It's not like I can run upstairs and take a shower. And I certainly can't get away from myself.

Double barf. Porter just came downstairs naked from the waist down, holding his pants and a package of wipes. You know what that means. Now I get to wipe his bottom. Oh the glamorous life of a stay at home mom.

1 comment:

  1. Gross. You know I wouldn't be able to sit there all day with puke in my hair. But you can't give the kids free reign of the house, either. yuck.

    ReplyDelete