Monday, October 20, 2008

Cutest Baby EVER!

Today Ella was especially cute. I know every mother is in love with their baby, but seriously, she was SUPER cute today. I bought this dress for her when she was almost 3 weeks old. It is so cute! I wish it would fit her for a few years instead of a few weeks. Oh well, here are some pretty pictures of Ella taken yesterday. She is 5 1/2 mos old.
What can I say? She's learning early.




Miss Pretty lips.






I LOVE the smocking on this dress. Someone at church commented that I must really be enjoying have a girl after two boys. Yep...




I thought this picture was so cute, and she just happened to look down when I snapped the pic.





Ella and her daddy.




This pic is for Aunt Serena. Porter was serenading her. He is quite the little singer now.


Okay, so she might not be the cutest baby ever, but boy are we in love with her!

4 comments:

  1. LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE these pictures! Specifically the picture just for me. Makes my heart smile. You have no idea how much that is needed today. And Miss Ella is the cutest baby ever!! I can't wait to see you guys next month!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. She is very cute and the dress is beautiful, I love full dresses. Some day maybe I will be able to buy pink. Til then I love seeing beautiful dresses and the flower head piece is cute, did you make that?

    ReplyDelete
  3. She is super super cute! I hope we will get to see her at Thanksgiving! Let us know your plans. We sure miss your family!

    ReplyDelete
  4. pretty cute! I love her rosy cheeks. :)

    ReplyDelete