Saturday, January 7, 2012

Fun At The Park...in JANUARY!!!






After much blogger inactivity....I updated!  Miraculous, I know!  The kids and I had a spectacular time at the park today.  The weather was a perfect lazy slightly cloudy but mostly brilliant blue day.  I wish I could have lain in a hammock with a good book, but instead I had a great time watching my hooligans tear up the playground!

We packed a picnic lunch, played, went for a walk and then hit the cupcake store where I watched as my children devoured some pretty tasty looking treats.  Okay, maybe I mommy-taxed them a little. :)  Then we came home and played some more!  Now we are watching Kung Fu Panda 2 and having popcorn.  Pretty good day...

   









 

I LOVE these two photos of Harmon and Porter.  Such buddies!!  








My baby is getting too big! 
 

 
 
 

Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

  1. Cute Blog! Adorable kids! So fun to take a peak!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh! Sam's missing tooth picture really got to me!! He seems so little to have a missing tooth already. Poor baby but what a cutie!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You've got so many amazing talents. Not only are you an entertaining writing, you've got quite the gift with a lens. Beautiful shots of some cute kiddles. Happy day!

    ReplyDelete