Tuesday, October 19, 2010

Swim Lessons

In August I signed the boys up for swim lessons.  They had a FANTASTIC time.  Every day for two weeks we packed up and headed to the pool.  The lessons were only 30 minutes each but they learned alot and their confidence grew.  Next year we will start the swim lessons earlier! 

This is Porter trying to smile...it is so hard to smile for the camera when you are 5!


Jumping in!!


 The look of happiness on Porter's face makes me smile and wish it was warm enough to go to the pool again!


 Harmon's lessons were in the inside poole so pictures of him didn't turn out so well.  I am biased but he was the BEST in his class.  He really enjoys swimming.


Ella roamed the place like she owned it. I thought the sign in this picture was pretty funny.  She wanted to get in so bad!



 And my favorite photo....Harmon jumping in.  I love this picture! 

1 comment:

  1. Annie,
    You have kept busy. I called a few weeks ago to see how things are going....sorry I haven't kept up well. I hope things have gotten better for you. We sure miss you guys.

    ReplyDelete