Thursday, January 14, 2010

Blackmail

The boys were came dancing down the stairs tonight with just underwear on. Underwear on their bottoms and their heads singing "we are underwear guys, we are underwear guys. Soon Ella disrobed and the boys helped her get a pair of underwear on her head. They thought they were hysterical marching around the house in their underwear parade. So I took some pictures. Oh the sweet slide show I will have when they are older.



Do you like Ella's Spongebob smile? She's got Spongebob teeth right now.


This must be a ghetto underwear pose. Go figure.


In this shot they wanted me to take a picture of their "hairy" armpits. What goofballs!!
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

  1. Abby, Rissa and I are loving these pictures! They keep thinking Ella is your baby so they are surprised at the pictures of Sam too. I was thinking of you all morning while I watched a 5 week old baby. Sweet baby, but what a chore!! I don't miss it but it's nice to have little bits now and then! Hang in there!

    ReplyDelete