Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Chick Fluff


The next three pictures were taken when Sam was one week old. He had had a bath and his hair fluffs up like a baby chick. It is pretty funny. The only problem is that it stays puffy on the sides and the top gets slicked down from all the head petting he gets. Not the most flattering photos but they make me laugh.



And this picture is from the boys getting to visit with Santa Claus. He flew in on one of the helicopters and brought the kids a treat. Ella was too scared to get anywhere near him.
Posted by Picasa

3 comments:

  1. oh my goodness. that chick fuzz is just sooo dang adorable! makes me wanna have a new baby all over again. for just a moment :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! Heck, Wilson still has chick fuzz. lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the fuzz!! Shantaes baby has long black hair and hers stands on end. I always said she looked like a baby monkey. So I think a baby chick isn't to bad:)

    ReplyDelete